Today's the Day (I Hope!)
May 21, 2007...it's here!
Today the sprout is due to come out and play - how exciting! Though there is no sign that he's planning to grace us with his presence today, the day is young!
Still, just in case he decides to be tardy (I keep telling him that Hawaii time only applies to his daddy), here's a new little ticker to keep you informed of his "overdue" status (which, of course, I don't really need to put up since he's coming today, right?!), but just in case he doesn't I don't have time to do so tomorrow (ha ha!) and since the other ticker I had was showing (horror of horrors!) that I had 366 days to go (um, I don't think so!), here's another one for your amusement:

4 comments:
I am going to assume if there's a day you don't post, that you're having a baby :). Good luck with the next couple weeks!
Thanks! I will indeed try to post daily until it's time to rush to the hospital - if I can manage it, I will even try to alert you that I'm on my way to the hospital, but I make no promises! :)
Well it's the 22nd and you haven't posted so... did the sprout make his fabulous debut?!?!?!
Waiting with you...You knlw that you were due Nov. 1, Chris Oct. 31, and Doug my call Dec. 1. You came Dec. 1, Chris Dec. 30, and Doug induced before TG came Nov. 25. Rocky our Sprout will come when he is ready or the Doc will induce to maybe save his holiday. Uncle Ivan said babies come when the moon is full or the weather changes...Anyway, I love you! You are in my prayers...I wish you and Rocky the best delivery ever. Love, Mom
Post a Comment