The Rockin' Rocco Family!: Pink or Blue and Maybe Some Pictures, too!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pink or Blue and Maybe Some Pictures, too!

So I suppose everyone is just anxiously awaiting the announcement of what gender of baby we're having? I know I was! Thus, without further a-do, here's the verdict!

It's a boy!

Yes, my friends, we're having one of those little ones that is filled with snips and snails and puppy dog tails. Boy oh boy oh boy! :)

We do have pictures of him (yes, jus him instead of him/her!) to share, of course, but I am just a little tired and not in the mood to deal with them so please be patient and I will get them up in the next few days or so. :)

Until then, we'll sign off as proud members of team blue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Way to go Team Blue. Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Congrats on the little boy-to-be!